Jan 4, 2012

Think outside the Box!!! What can we make change for the great year 2012!!!


Hello Friends!!! Just jumped to a new year! are you down there or with me!!

It my hope you had great holidays and your year just started perfectly mine am good and great mentally healthily good, kindly I would like to take few of your minute if you do not mind. Kindly this very personal and am looking forward to hear from you, I have gone though a lot and I will not stop sharing it with people who cares about me or think of me in one way or another.
Interviewer asked (to a student girl candidate) - What is one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant Girl?

- I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband..

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed it well. That Why I always say it better to think sometime outside the box… what could you say were you?
Am not sure if it okay to say I may not be the perfect friend but in one way or another I was just a friend or am still a friend and it worries me if I lost one friend and this why am writing this today because one of my resolution for this year is to be more honest to myself and my friends. And if I can’t do it am not sure if I can be able to move on in darkness.
When I moved out from life darkness and started looking things positively I did know it also a another journey which you need to be much much strong and focus all the time, my life was in darkness and I did think out of box, I thought only for myself and things which made me happy in this world, today am glad I started this and I realized my goals in life even if I can’t do a lot by myself am glad I have a lot of people around me who understand me support me and think outside the Box.
Just think of this, How many children, Youth are out there cannot understand they means life and goals to achieve the their dream line!....
Hope Children and Empowerment Center is one of my greatest dream goal which I can give up to everything to see it complete and supporting children, youth and community in large, one day one time am very sure I will achieve my goals by building and giving the whole community a home where everybody can run for rescue to learn and share something with others. For sure now I can tell you how but in one way or another I know it will be finished and run its programs as our goal….
Thinking outside the Box! You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

-- An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
-- An old friend who once saved your life.
-- The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
  • You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first;
  • or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
  • However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again...
I know there many who wonder why ask such a question by the idea is simple keep reading!
He simply answered:
"I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams."

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."
Many people and many of my friends have told me this and I have not looked back but keep on trying my best to achieve my goal’s but I feel there is something, something am not sure of and this where I need your help to understand myself collect and move on my year resolution I need honesty from you as friend and then I can find mine.
Otherwise sometime I wish I can read between the line’s and wish only if my prayers would be head and achieve one thing at time and sit down and look back and say well done to myself it was worth it journey.
Five years of working with YVC day and night many have come and gone, today it another year…. some time back there was a lot of energy from different place but today it only few who can tell where we are and what happening, this not a challenges but a lot have to be done and we have to move mountain and valleys to make a worth well course (dream) come true, and it is true even in bible say many have been called but few will reach destination, we have to be strong and be careful coz not all shinning stone you see on the way are gold!!
Last I would like you help me celebrate this achievement it not an easy one but we have to be strong and support each other in time of need…
By celebrating five (5) years of Youth Volunteer for Change organization I would love to see organization reach more Youth and children in society who really need our empowerment in sharing information and looking means of supporting them in education and other basic training.
Take this opportunity to thanks so much for been there for me support for many years, for your love, kindness, honest, and mentally spiritually and all other support you give to me, direct or indirect may you have only the best and great year ahead! Asante Sana..

Always Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment