Dec 20, 2011

What you do repeatedly is what you are?



Have you ever asked yourself who you are and what your purpose in this world are? I did and I always do every day of my life I keep fighting to realize my purpose, and believe am doing what am made to do the best, life is mystery and everybody wish to success in life and achieve the greatest goal or aim in their life, and that what bring us to find and search our purpose in life.
Once I read this part in a book it says that’’ tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it’’ sure tell the world but show it first that the greatest step toward achieving our goal I always say one day I knew I had nothing and I was nothing but then I realized world is full of people who have all materials things they need but still not happy and I realized the world I s full of people who has nothing like me but so happy! I asked myself why I can not be happy too! and from that point I started looking things more positive and understanding you do not need worldly things to be happy but a couple of friends and pure health peaceful  mind which can share love  and be there for someone else when they need you.
The book still continues to teach me of other action we as human we can look upon and make the move toward solving issues and moving forward in peaceful life!
My life will be better and I will not stop until I achieve my goal in finishing one of my greatest dream children center in Embu and that my purpose. What yours?
Nobody wishes to live his or her life in poverty, struggling to fulfill their most basic needs. However, today there are over thousands and thousands of street children and orphans everywhere in world. Somebody once said that we cannot change everything, but we can do something. That is exactly what the Hopes Children’s Home wants to do in Embu: to give some of those vulnerable children a better future. We cannot do this on our own; we need YOUR help to succeed in this mission
Today I wanna take this opportunity to dedicate this to all my friends best of luck in this Christmas Holiday and wish everybody happy peaceful news year 2012..
Merry Christmas and happy peaceful 2012
‘‘Everyone can be Great because anybody can serve’’



No comments:

Post a Comment